Monday, November 2, 2015

Art in Miami #Miami/BaselArtShow

It isn't every day I have the opportunity to stroll the beautiful sands of South Beach, Miami. But I was in the area to attend the Miami/Basel Art Show of 2012 and after a day of looking at man's art and wanted to see some from Nature.

There was quite a diverse collection at the Show and I want to share some that made an impression on me. The Masters were present along with new artists. One of my favorites is Chagall. His colors and whimsy intrigue me and here a a few.









                                        Now for some of the new:
This was an example of how art expresses the attitude of the day.


The pastoral with a modern look.

                                                                  

A large cardboard canvas with an expressive piece done in an older style.




No comments:

Post a Comment